Nataša Pantović Nuit Personal Highlights
Check: Life Story and Some Valuable Life Lessons and My Adoption Journey and
or some weird and wonderful things about me:
- BSc Economics, Belgrade
- I've never had a TV or a mobile phone.
- I traveled through more than 150 countries and lived in 5: UK, New Zealand, Holland, Serbia and Malta
- After helping Father George build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, entered the most amazing world of parenthood adopting two angels from Ethiopia as a single mother (now imagine that!).
- 1991 Published my first book called: Contracts for Companies and Individuals, Serbia.
- My life story book has many pages within the world of Marketing and Business where I worked as Management Consultant within the Malta Office of the Prime Minister, 10 years as Head of Business Development within a UK IT company, as Trainer and Facilitator of Workshops in: Mindfulness, Goddess Within, Stress Management, True Communication, Magic of Creativity.
- Some of the more intriguing pages talk about 25 years of Yoga and Meditation, and my spiritual exploration journey through Theosophy, Zen, Tantra, Antroposophy, Yoga and my yogic vegetarian life-style where I danced barefoot in the rain, meditated for hours in search of God, organized 6 Body, Mind and Spirit Festivals, explored Megalithic Temples, read 1,000s of spiritual books and was one of the organizers of a 10 days Megalithic Conference in Malta
- The world of love and relationships is deep and soul enriching and I had a most amazing opportunity to explore its reaches in over 18 years of relationships. I now regularly publish Articles on Relationships, Mindfulness and Personal Growth
- My children Ema and Andrej are my biggest Conscious Parenting teachers. They love and train basketball, play piano, act within a Music Theatre Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.
- My soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I visited more than 150 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five. During my life-time I visited Rome more than 50 times and I hope to visit this magic city another 50 times, I explored all the corners of Europe: visiting Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany 20-30 times. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema wherever I found my heart beating the same rhythm.
2012 published Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book with 3 other artists: Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar and Jeni Caruana. ISBN: 9789995754051
2014 published 4 Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books:
- A Guide to Mindful Eating, Veggie Chef Mirjana Musulin ISBN: 9789995754068
- Mindful Eating with Vegan Chef Olivera Rosic ISBN: 9789995754020
- Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course ISBN: 9789995754037
- Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents ISBN: 9789995754044
- Chanting Mantras with Best Chords ISBN 9789995754150
- At the moment, I am very excited to be preparing for publishing my novel: A-Ma Alchemy of Love
Speaking Engagements, Workshops and Training:
The following are the training courses that I have developed and delivered throughout my career. I listed only the workshops that I have personally created.
|June 1999||Body Mind Spirit Festival||The Science of Yoga|
|Oct 1999||International Vegetarian Festival||One of the Organisers|
|Jan-Dec 1999||Reed Training Consulting||Stress Management, Communication Skills, Leadership Training|
|June 2000||Body Mind Spirit Festival||Organiser and Workshop: Stillness within Sacred Movement|
|June 2001||Body Mind Spirit Festival||Organiser and Workshop: Sacred Stillness Workshop|
|June 2002||Body Mind Spirit Festival||Organiser and Talk: Sacred Feminine|
|June 2003||Body Mind Spirit Festival||Organiser and Talk: Alchemy of a Human Being|
|June 2004||Body Mind Spirit Festival||Organiser and Workshop: Entering Deep Meditation|
|2001-2010||Crimsonwing UK||Training: Art of Presenting, True Communication, Stress Management, Become a Leader|
|June 2005||GAIA Festival||Organiser and Workshop: Deep Meditation, Stress and Yoga|
|June 2006||GAIA Festival||Organiser and Workshop: Creativity, Meditation and Spiritual Poetry|
Nov 2006 Euro-Med Summit Marseille Strategies for growth in the Euro-Med region
June 2007 GAIA Festival Organiser and Workshop: Worshiping Goddess
Nov 2007 Metageum: Exploring Megalithics Spiritual union with the Goddess
Sep 2007 London Outsourcing Conference Successful IT Outsourcing
2008 Malta Chamber of Commerce Communication & Leadership Workshop
2009 MCAST Training Management Skills Training
2012-2015 Alchemy of Love Courses On-going Training & Presentations